Some Symptoms Of a Platinum Deficiency:
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Gland Dysfunction
- Mental Alertness
- Nerve Damage
- Poor Concentration
Add To Cart
Click To See Dietary Information
What Can Platinum Do For You?
- Platinum is used in the treatment of cancer, and as a base in some of the chemotherapeutic treatments in conventional hospitals, although not in the proper (natural) form.
- In the early 1970s, Platinum was used in the dye in x-rays of women's breast.
- Breast lumps reportedly began shrinking & even disappearing after the use of the dye.
- Many believed the platinum in the dye caused the shrinking and disappearance.
- Since then platinum dye has been replaced with radioactive dyes.
- Platinum may be effective in killing disease-causing bacteria, fungus, viruses, and help boost the immune system.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before taking this product.