Some Symptoms Of a Chromium Deficiency:
- Aortic Cholesterol Plaque
- Attention Deficit Disorder (A.D.D.)
- Bi-polar Disease
- Coronary Blood Vessel Disease
Add To Cart
Click To See Dietary Information
Continued: Symptoms Of a Chromium Deficiency:
- Glucose Intolerance (Particularly In People With Diabetes)
- High Blood Cholesterol
- Impaired Growth
- Inadequate Metabolism Of Amino Acids
- Infertility, Decreased Sperm Count
- Peripheral Neuropathy
What Chromium Can Do For You?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before taking this product.
Chromium is stored principally in the kidneys, spleen and testes, with trace amounts found in the heart, lungs, pancreas and brain.